Saturday, January 08, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award
Happy New Year, and all the best to everybody! Thank you all for being by my side, for reading my blog, for commenting it every day, and for giving me your feedback, which is very important to me. I wish you a wonderful year ahead, and may all your dreams come true!
I got a Stylish Blogger Award from my fellow blogger Lidia. Thank you Lidia, I appreciate it and it means a lot to me. I’m really happy you like my blog.
What I have to do in order to accept the award, is to share 7 things about myself, and to nominate 15 fashion bloggers for the Stylish Blogger Award. Here are the facts:
1. My family is the most important to me. I absolutely adore my Baby Alex, who is the sweetest boy in the world (I know any mother would say so about her own child, but still he really IS the sweetest boy in the world). He is 16 months now, and he makes unbelievable progresses each day. Yesterday, for instance, he learned at kindergarten how to sing a song and how to clap and move to the rhythm of the song. I am the happiest mom in the world! My husband is wonderful and very supportive, and I want to thank him for being him, for being by my side, for unconditionally loving me. I am really the luckiest woman in the world.
2. I have a great group of friends who love me and whom I love. We share many things in common, we do a lot of wonderful and exciting things together (like partying, skiing…). During my pregnancy they treated me like a princess, and I have to admit I tremendously enjoyed it! Also, they told me many times that they love my writing, which is really important to me. Thank you guys for being my friends, and thank you for all your support!
3. I have a pet – my sweet cat Noire, to whom I am very attached. She is an old lady already, 11 years of age, but she is still in good shape, and she gets along with my Baby Alex very well, even though sometimes Alex “steps on her toe”, but she’s nice and won’t give attitude.
4. I love fashion, I love to write, and I love to write about fashion. I started this blog a year ago, and since then I expanded my writing portfolio to different online publications (links on the top of the page).
5. Besides blogging about fashion, I also enjoy reading very much. My favorites are chick-lit books. My favorite authors are Sophie Kinsella, Candace Bushnell, Lauren Weisberger, Emily Giffin, Jane Green and other writers.
6. I met Sophie Kinsella and Lauren Weisberger last year, when they came to Toronto to launch their latest books. I couldn’t possibly miss such opportunities! I got autographs from Lauren Weisberger on my copies of her books, and I had the opportunity to chat with her a bit, and to take a few pictures. Last year I joined Candace Bushnell’s online community at CandaceBushnell.ning.com, where I published a few articles about her books, and she told me she loved them, a feedback that is really important to me.
7. My other big hobby is traveling. My favorite travel destination is Paris, where I actually spent a great vacation a couple of years ago. I hope I will go to Paris again!
Stylish Blogger Award
Blog de Americanca
Colour Me Pretty
From Mona with Gloss
Full Closet but Nothing to Wear
The Girl Behind the Fashion Mask
The Provocative Couture
Thrill of the Heel
Congratulations, everyone! Each and every of these fashion blogs is fabulous, and I enjoy reading you all every day. Just like the bloggers before me did, this is not an order, and everyone got the same award (that’s why I listed the blogs in alphabetical order). If you want to accept and post the award, please post a link to my blog, nominate your 15 favorite bloggers for the award, and share 7 interesting things about you.