Monday, November 25, 2013

My Book “Bits of Fashion”, Now on Amazon.ca

My dear friends and readers, today I would like to share a quick update on the development of my newly released book Bits of Fashion – now it is also available on Amazon.ca. Please follow this link to view and purchase my book on the Canadian Amazon.

Bits of Fashion – Amazon.ca

Thank you, and have a wonderful day everyone!


Dragii mei prieteni si cititori, azi sunt incantata sa va impartasesc o veste buna in legatura cu volumul peu recent publicat, Bits of Fashion. Cartea este acum disponibila si pe Amazon.ca. Nu ezitati sa intrati pe linkul de mai jos pentru a vizualiza si cumpara cartea pe Amazon Canada.

Bits of Fashion – Amazon.ca

Va multumesc si sa aveti o zi excelenta!

4 comments:

  1. Such good news, congrats sweety! How have you been and whats the weather like there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Sam, it's good to see you again.
      As to the weather, what can I say, winter is coming upon us, it's getting cold. This morning we had our first snow for the year, although it didn't last long, only a few hours.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!