I also write for / Scriu si pentru


I also write for / Scriu si pentru

Revista Tango Romania


Tuesday, August 30, 2016

SheIn Wishlist

Bridesmaid Dresses London
I was browsing SheIn.com recently and I saw lots of great styles that caught my eye, so for today's story I thought to put together a wishlist of SheIn items that I would like to share with you – dresses, skirts, shoes, bags, jewelry.

My favorite style of dresses are the bodycon dresses, so I started browsing the dresses section first. Soon I will be starting a new job, so I thought I could do with a couple of new dresses, and I see the bodycon style as the most appropriate style of dresses for an office environment.
Dress – see it here
Dress – see it here
I find these two dresses are versatile enough to be worn at work and outside work. But I am also a big fan of skirts, especially the flared ones, :) and the different print skirts from SheIn are just absolutely adorable!
Skirt – see it here
A girl can never have too many shoes. I have already enough black shoes in my shoe closet, both for summer and for winter, so next time when I buy a new pair of shoes, I want them to make a stronger and a more colorful statement, like these ones.
Shoes – see them here
Shoes – see them here
As to bags, the more whimsical, the better. Each of these two bags will totally make a day-time outfit sparkle and shine. I have always been in love with these out of the box styles of bags and purses. It's all about accessories.
Bag – see it here
Bag – see it here
Last but not least, the jewelry. I love statement necklaces, it's the perfect way to style up any outfit. If I wear a little black dress or a pencil skirt, a statement necklace will make it shine.
Necklace – see it here
Necklace – see it here
What do you think of these items? Have you shopped at SheIn.com lately?

This is also an anniversary story, as it's the story #500 on my blog. :)

Photo credit: Courtesy of SheIn.com

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful list,skirts are so interesting and bag like perfume.Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maja, glad to see you, thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Great post! Very inspiring! I like all the shoes!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    Blog ♡Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina♡
    My ♡Instagram♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anya, welcome to my blog if this is your first time here, thank you for your visit and for your comment. Yes I would like to, I'll check out your blog.
      Please come again and have a great day!
      Xoxo,

      Delete
  3. Nice wishlist. i like the second dress and the second skirt.
    Lovely post! :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sauniya, appreciate your comment.
      Welcome to my blog and please come again!

      Delete
  4. beautiful wishlist *-*
    https://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin pumps 12cm Leopard Patent Leather Pointed
    Christian Louboutin pumps 12cm Nude pointed iron
    Christian Louboutin pumps 12cm Red pointed iron
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!