Tuesday, March 29, 2022

My Book of Poetry "Sunset in Toronto" Is Now Available at Whitby Public Library

My dear friends and readers, I hope your week is going well so far. Today I would like to share my latest news – my book of poetry Sunset in Toronto became available at Whitby Public Library last Monday, March 21st 2022, as part of Durham Indie Collection – a collection of books authored by local independent writers. A few days later, I was very excited to notice that the book had already been checked out by the first reader, and they borrowed it the very next day after the official launch of the collection – on March 22nd. I hope they enjoyed the book! 

Check it out on the library website: 

Whitby Public Library "Sunset in Toronto. Poems" by Victoria West
The book can be purchased on Amazon; for more information, please click on the image of my books on the left side of the blog, or go to Purchase My Books "Sunset in Toronto" and "Bits of Fashion"

Also, please don't hesitate to check out my Instagram profile @victoria_west_books where I post updates about my books and my writing regularly, as well as the books that I am reading.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Have a lovely day 💜

    🌸 Kiara Era BLOG 🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kiara for stopping by and for your comment. :)
      Have a lovely day as well!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!