Tuesday, March 08, 2022

My Interview with Host DBoss on Real Life Matters TV Show – on Youtube Now

Hello my dear friends and readers, Happy International Women's Day! Yesterday I was writing about my recent interview with host DBoss from Real Life Matters TV show that aired on a number of TV channels across North America and the UK on Monday night, and today I would like to share the Youtube video of my interview. We talked about my new book of poetry Sunset in Toronto, but also about my first book Bits of Fashion published in 2013, as well as my journey as a writer.  

Hope you enjoy it, and thank you everyone for your support! 

My books Sunset in Toronto and Bits of Fashion are available on Amazon around the world, print and ebook editions, if you search "Victoria West Sunset in Toronto" or "Victoria West Bits of Fashion" in All Departments or directly in Books/Kindle Store. The Kindle editions of my books are also part of Kindle Unlimited. All Amazon links for my books are available on my Purchase Page.
Photo credit: Victoria West
Photo credit: Victoria West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!