Sunday, March 20, 2022

My Interview with Neil Haley from "The Neil Haley Show"

My dear friends and readers, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today I would like to share my latest news -- recently I had an interview with Neil Haley on his podcast The Neil Haley Show. We talked about fashion and writing, and about my two books -- Sunset in Toronto (poetry, 2021) and Bits of Fashion (a collection of fashion essays and interviews, 2013). The podcast is available wherever you listen to your podcasts. I would like to share below the link to one of the places where the podcast is available, on Google Podcasts -- The Neil Haley Show, 03-17-22 (second segment).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[LINK]

Today on The Neil Haley Show, Neil and Juan will interview Deborah Bonham, who is the sister of the late Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham. In addition, Dave and Neil will interview fashion writer and author Victoria West. Lastly, Mark Hayden talks all things war. 

--- Support this podcast: Anchor.fm/the-neil-haley-show/support 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy it! 

Xoxo, Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!