Friday, October 25, 2013

My Book "Bits of Fashion" Is Finally Here!

My dear friends and readers, I hope you didn’t forget about my newly released book Bits of Fashion: Stories, Interviews, Reviews! The book has been available online since the day I launched it, on September 30th, but I didn’t have the actual paper book available up until today. I ordered a batch of copies of my book on the release day, and according to the order invoice, I was supposed to receive it on October 21st. The book is printed in US, so it takes a longer time for it to be shipped to Canada, to pass the customs formalities and so on. I really was hoping they wouldn’t take the entire estimated time to ship it to Toronto, but no such luck. Not only didn’t it arrive earlier, but it was actually late 4 days, so I only received it today.

Other than that, I’m happy to finally hold my own book in my hands!



Dragii mei prieteni si cititori, azi am primit o veste minunata – in sfarsit am primit coletul cu volumele cartii mele Bits of Fashion: Stories, Interviews, Reviews! Cartea a fost disponibila online incepand cu ziua cand am lansat-o, adica 30 septembrie, dar pana astazi nu am avut la dispozitie si cartea tiparita. In ziua lansarii am comandat un colet cu mai multe exemplare ale cartii mele, si conform facturii pe care am primit-o, pachetul trebuia sa ajunga la adresa mea in data de 21 octombrie. Cartea este tiparita in SUA, si dureaza mai mult timp sa fie expediata in Canada, sa treaca vama, etc. Speram sa ajunga mai devreme de data estimata a sosirii coletului, asa cum s-a intamplat in trecut si cu alte colete care mi-au fost expediate prin posta sau prin curier rapid, dar nu a fost sa fie. Ba chiar a avut intarziere de 4 zile, caci am primit-o de-abia astazi.

Dincolo de asta, ma bucur, in sfarsit, sa-mi tin cartea in mana!

Sa aveti in weekend grozav!

Photo credit: Victoria West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!