Monday, March 07, 2022

My Interview with Host DBoss on Real Life Matters TV Show – Airing Today

Recently I had a lovely conversation with host DBoss from Real Life Matters TV show about my new book of poetry Sunset in Toronto and my journey as a writer. The Real Life Matters TV show airs on various TV channels and networks in North America and the UK like DBossNetworks, CaribVision, BellFibeTV. The interview was recorded on Friday night, and it will air tonight, at 10 PM EST. Don't miss it!
Photo credit: Facebook.com/RealLifeMattersTV
My book Sunset in Toronto is available on Amazon around the world, both print and Kindle editions, by searching “Victoria West Sunset in Toronto” in All Departments or directly in Books/Kindle Store. The Kindle edition is also part of Kindle Unlimited.
Photo credit: Victoria West
Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!