Wednesday, December 13, 2023

POEM: The Morning Coffee

As the morning sun gently baths the room in a warm golden glow,
I find myself eagerly anticipating the ritual
That brings immense joy to my heart.
I make my way to the cozy kitchen,
Where the aroma of freshly brewed coffee fills the air,
Awakening my senses.
And there he is,
The man I love,
Standing by the counter with a smile
That could light up the world.

We exchange soft greetings once I join him,
Our fingers intertwining effortlessly
As we prepare the morning elixir.
The clinking of cups and the rhythmic pouring of coffee create a soothing symphony
That accompanies our conversation.
With each sip, the rich brew infuses our souls with warmth and comfort,
Mirroring the love that bound us together.
In these precious sunny moments,
As we share passionate kisses in the kitchen
And whisper sweet nothings while holding our cups,
I can’t help but feel
That these simple mornings,
Filled with love and coffee,
Are the true essence of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!