Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Daytona Beach, Florida, USA

For today's story I would like to share a few photographs from my recent vacation in the USA this past October. My destination was Georgia and Florida. I already shared a few photos from Georgia in one of my previous stories earlier this month, and Florida is following suit today. I visited Daytona Beach in Florida during this vacation, and I absolutely loved it, it's such a beautiful place! I tremendously enjoyed my trip to Florida this year, and I definitely intend to go to Florida again in the future. The place and the people left a great impression on me, and I had a marvelous time there.

Here are some pictures from Daytona Beach, Florida, 30 degrees Celsius in October.

Hope you enjoy them! 😊
Photo credit: Victoria West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!