Thursday, December 14, 2023

POEM: A Sunrise in Paris

Paris.
A sunny autumn morning.
I draw open the curtains of my hotel room.
My breath is taken away by the panorama unfolded before my eyes.
A canvas of pink, orange, and gold hues stretches across the sky.
The Eiffel Tower stands magnificently in the distance,
Her silhouette illuminated by the soft morning light.
It is a sight that captures the essence of Paris,
The city of love,
The city of romance,
The city of beauty.

I can’t tear my gaze away from the mesmerizing extravaganza before me.
The city slowly awakens to the sunshine,
A golden spell cast over La Seine.
Time stops still
As I stand motionless at the window of my hotel room,
Transfixed by the splendor of nature’s artistry.
At this very moment,
Paris feels like a dream,
Etching the memory deep into my heart,
And I never want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!