Monday, December 11, 2023

"Things I Don’t Share on Social Media" – the New Journal Is Here

As I was mentioning in my previous stories on the blog, I released a new journal recently, titled Things I Don’t Share on Social Media, and now the journal is available on Amazon! 😊 I just ordered my first batch of journals, to show them off here on the blog and my social media platforms. Hope you like them! 🥰 Some of them will probably go out as gifts to friends and family, now that the holiday season is also upon us.

Features:
- Paperback, glossy cover;
- Size 8.5" x 5.5";
- 160 lined pages, featuring selected lines from my poetry every 10 pages.

Please check it out!



********************

De curand am creat un obiect de papetarie — un carnet/agenda/jurnal intitulat Things I Don’t Share on Social Media. Jurnalul este disponibil pe Amazon in Canada, SUA, precum si toate celelalte tari unde Amazon este prezent. Tocmai mi-a sosit prima comanda de exemplare ale jurnalului, pe care voiam sa vi le arat astazi pe blog. Unele din ele vor fi probabil cadouri pentru prieteni si membri ai familiei, avand in vedere ca suntem deja in preajma sarbatorilor.

Jurnalul are 160 pagini liniate, este de marime standard, are coperta de tip paperback, iar fiecare a 10-a pagina contine cate un citat din poeziile mele.

Sper sa va placa! 🥰


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!