Saturday, December 16, 2023

POEM: La Seine

I stroll along the banks of La Seine.
Paris unfolding before my eyes like a painting brought to life.
The river flows gently like a ribbon of dreams,
Her surface shimmering with the reflections of the city’s timeless elegance.

I listen to La Seine murmuring secrets of past romances,
Her rippling waves carrying echoes of laughter and whispered promises.
She is the keeper of the collective memories of the tender souls who fell in love
And pledged their hearts to each other beneath her moonlit embrace.

La Seine, a living poem, a mirror of the spirit of Paris,
Weaves her waters into tales of resilience and passion.
Bateaux-mouches glide along her currents,
Mesmerizing all who watch their graceful dance.

La Seine carries my troubles and my pains away,
And gives me back tranquility and love.
I find solace in the river’s serenity,
My heart eternally intertwined with the symphony of Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!